Admissions procedures for new students
Students are admitted throughout the school year on a rolling basis. The general process for enrollment is as follows:
1. Contact the school director, Deborah Kallmann, at 573-444-1438 or deborah at garden gate school dot org, to schedule a tour of the school.
2. Download an enrollment application form.
3. Submit application with $75 non-refundable application fee per child.
4. Meet with the director to discuss opportunities and expectations for parent involvement.
5. Receive acceptance letter along with registration and medical forms.
6. Turn in the enrollment deposit* (equal to one monthly payment of the program in which the family is enrolled), due by April 1st OR the first of the month prior to attendance. There is an optional summer payment plan to spread out the cost of your deposit through the summer months. If you are a re-enrolling family, your deposit IS the same as your first month’s payment for August, therefore the next monthly payment will not be due until September, second month in which your child is attending school.
For details about enrolled families financial commitment, please click here.
Class sizes are limited so we encourage you to enroll early!