Admissions procedures for new students
Families are admitted throughout the school year on a rolling basis. The general process for enrollment is as follows:
1. Contact the school director, Deborah Kallmann, at 573-444-1438 or deborah.kallmann at gmail dot com, to schedule a tour of the school.
2. Download an enrollment application form.
3. Submit application with $75 non-refundable application fee per child.
4. Meet with a director to discuss opportunities and expectations for parent involvement.
5. Turn in the enrollment deposit* (equal to one monthly payment of the program in which the family is enrolled), due by April 1st (for enrolled families) OR as soon as a new family is accepted. The deposit IS the same as your first month’s payment for August once school begins, therefore the next monthly payment will not be due until September 1, the second month in which your child is attending school.
6. Receive a “parent packet” which includes all official registration and medical forms.
For details about enrolled families financial commitment, please click here.
Class sizes are limited so we encourage you to enroll early!